We would like to invite you to contribute your research in Scholars Research Library (SRL) Journals at www.scholarsresearchlibrary.com. SRL maintains a rapid editorial procedure and a rigorous peer-review system. Since SRL runs on an open access model, papers published in Scholars Research Library Journals will receive large no. of views which inturn helps in increasing of citations. Advanced methodologies and strategies applied in your research experiences for the present generation are well accepted in SRL journals which help the young researchers for their valuable references for publication in Scholars Research Library Journals. SRL always encourage genuine research work for our successful publication in successive issues. For preparing the manuscript for submission please find the ‘Authors Guideline’ in the below provided link:
Member of Editorial/Advisory Board
We would also like to invite you to contribute in the Scholars Research Library Journals as member of our honorary Editorial/Advisory Board.
Become A Reviewer
Reviewing a manuscript written by a fellow scientist is a privilege. It is also an exciting and enjoyable educational experience. However, it is also a time-consuming responsibility. Scholars Research Library and its editors, authors, and readers therefore appreciate your willingness to accept this responsibility and your dedication.
If you are interested in reviewing manuscripts for Scholars Research Library Journals, we would like to invite you for participation.
Important point for reviewers
- To be selected as a reviewer, you must have published articles in peer-reviewed journals. The experience of publishing provides a reviewer with the basis for preparing a thorough, objective review.
- It is critical to be a regular reader of the five to six empirical journals that are most central to the area or journal for which you would like to review. Current knowledge of recently published research provides a reviewer with the knowledge base to evaluate a new submission within the context of existing research.
- To select the appropriate reviewers for each manuscript, the editor needs detailed information. Please include your vita with your letter. In your letter, please identify that brazzers for which Scholars Research Library Journal(s) you are interested in and describe your area of expertise. Be as specific as possible.
- Reviewing a manuscript takes time (2-6 hours per manuscript reviewed). If you are selected to review a manuscript, be prepared to invest the necessary time to evaluate the manuscript thoroughly.
- Reviewer should submit the report within 7 days after receiving the manuscript.
Registering as a Peer Reviewer
For becoming the reviewer for Scholars Research Library Journals,You need to send your detailed profile and list of your published articles along with the areas which you will be willing to provide review for through the following email id: